$WindowsUpdate_800705B3$ $WindowsUpdate_dt000$,$WindowsUpdate_800705B3$ $WindowsUpdate_dt000$ RRS feed

• Question

• I can't get my windows upgrade to load for my printer I believe.  Dale McClure
    • Moved by Just Karl Tuesday, January 2, 2018 2:58 PM Looking for the correct forum
    Wednesday, December 27, 2017 5:29 PM

Answers

• Hello,

If Luigi's suggestions don't help, I'd ask in the Windows Update forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Tuesday, January 2, 2018 2:57 PM
  • Hi.

First of all, try executing the Windows Update Automated Troubleshooter: you can find it at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027322/windows-update-troubleshooter; you can also use the tool provided by the Microsoft Knowledge Base article 10164.
    If these tools cannot fix the problem, reset the Windows Update components as per Microsoft Knowledge Base article 971058.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

• Edited by Luigi BrunoMVP Wednesday, December 27, 2017 6:50 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, January 2, 2018 2:56 PM
    • Marked as answer by Dave PatrickMVP Thursday, January 11, 2018 3:28 AM
    Wednesday, December 27, 2017 6:49 PM

All replies

• Hi.

First of all, try executing the Windows Update Automated Troubleshooter: you can find it at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027322/windows-update-troubleshooter; you can also use the tool provided by the Microsoft Knowledge Base article 10164.
    If these tools cannot fix the problem, reset the Windows Update components as per Microsoft Knowledge Base article 971058.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

• Edited by Luigi BrunoMVP Wednesday, December 27, 2017 6:50 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, January 2, 2018 2:56 PM
    • Marked as answer by Dave PatrickMVP Thursday, January 11, 2018 3:28 AM
    Wednesday, December 27, 2017 6:49 PM
  • Hello,

The Windows Desktop Perfmon and Diagnostic tools forum is to discuss performance monitor (perfmon), resource monitor (resmon), and task manager, focusing on HOW-TO, Errors/Problems, and usage scenarios.

As the question is off topic here, I am moving it to the Where is the Forum... forum.

Karl

• Hello,

If Luigi's suggestions don't help, I'd ask in the Windows Update forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl