none
Microsoft Zune has encountered a problem and needs to close.

Question

•  

I had been using my Zune for almost a year and didn't have no problem just until about 2 weeks ago.  Every time I try to open Zune Icon on my desk top I get the erro message from Microsoft.

Micorsoft Zune has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the information  you were working on might be lost.

Please tell Microsoft about this problem

We have created an error report that you can send to help us improve Microsoft Zune. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous.

What data does this error report contain?

Why should I report to Microsoft?

Now when I click to send the error report I get this little screen that comes up saying:

Thank you for taking the time to reprot this problem

Get more information about preventing this problem in the future  (OK)

Now this is the next screen that come up last

There is no Online Crash Analysis Web page matching your request. It is possible you typed the address incorrectly, or that the page no longer exists. As an option, you may select the Home link below to return to the Online Crash Analysis Home page.

I've even gone onto the Zune support page and followed the software Top Issues

required component cannot be installed when you try to install the Zune software. Read more.

How to remove and then reinstall the Zune software. Read more.

But I've given up and I don't know what else to do.....PLEASE HELP.....

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 5:46 AM

Answers