WLOC Forums Server seems to Be having increase loading & posting Issues RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

Anyone else getting this Today especially something appears to be goofy or wacky page loading and posting slow issues I just got done with a Windows Manual Clean up too.

IE icky 7 plus having issues with the forums 

Update: I just reset Windows Live ID key in the Windows User account network password manager and my cookies seemed to resolve some of the Issues I'm having with the forums

Thursday, August 2, 2007 5:42 PM

All replies

•  

Yes, indeed. You may have noticed that I didn't post much today. I just finished a sweep through the production 1.6 folders, but will not be back on the 2.0 folders until some time tomorrow. It was painfully slow on dial-up earlier today (I use dial-up during the day from the office and broadband at home...)

-steve

Friday, August 3, 2007 1:44 AM
  • I'm on a 5mbps connection and the server posting and refreshing pages were slow It's driving me nuts.

I called charter after checking my gear it's not me or them it's Microsoft groups server because wloc forms isn't the only forum I'm having issues with.  

Friday, August 3, 2007 12:59 PM