none
Error 0xc000007b After Installation of Streets and Trips 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Getting a 0xc000007b error at program activation after sucessful installation of software. I searched on the error number and the problem also existed on S&T 2011, but no solution was listed. For more info see my other threads under "Missing MFC100.dll File" & "Missing Product Key and Registration Frame".
    Friday, July 13, 2012 6:01 PM

Answers

• U-R-E-K-A!!!!  - success!!! 1. Loaded and ran Avanquest System Suites diagnostic software. 2. Ejected the Streets and Trips disk immediately after install.

I remembered that I successfully installed a program a long time ago and it wouldn't run unless the disk was ejected. That problem doesn't exist in most software today. The diagnostic software didn't locate anything significant. So, it looks like the disk ejection solved the problem. 

• Marked as answer by Montray Saturday, July 14, 2012 4:57 PM
    Saturday, July 14, 2012 4:56 PM

All replies

• U-R-E-K-A!!!!  - success!!! 1. Loaded and ran Avanquest System Suites diagnostic software. 2. Ejected the Streets and Trips disk immediately after install.

I remembered that I successfully installed a program a long time ago and it wouldn't run unless the disk was ejected. That problem doesn't exist in most software today. The diagnostic software didn't locate anything significant. So, it looks like the disk ejection solved the problem. 

• Marked as answer by Montray Saturday, July 14, 2012 4:57 PM
    Saturday, July 14, 2012 4:56 PM
  • That's great! But what if you are not installing from a disc? My installation was from a file downloaded onto my hard drive. I shouldn't have to dismount the drive.

Glenn A. Russell

Saturday, October 5, 2013 5:40 PM