none
No available 70-680 exams available in Ontario after July? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello. Any Ontarions out there that can inform me as to why I cannot pick a day past the end of July in any test sites to write the 70-680 exam?  I called Prometric with no assistance and the test sites seem to be short staffed due to holidays to provide me an answer.  I'm at the point of requesting a refund?  I see nothing on the MS site that states this exam is ending (unless I'm not reading the right area)  My exam voucher is good until March of 2011 so I know that's not the problem.   I reside in Ottawa and want to write in this city.  Anyone with info, please let me know as I'm was looking to reschedule in September.  Thanks in advance.  Neilb.

Monday, July 26, 2010 7:39 PM

Answers

• This can be closed as it ended up being the voucher that terminated after 6 months.

I had to get a local promotric site to dig into this issue.  Prometric couldn't assist in telling me this.

Essentially, I had to cancel my exam and try rebooking but failed to do so after the end of July.

arrgg.. I can't believe that Prometric could not see this information from their end.  

• Marked as answer by NeilB. _ Tuesday, July 27, 2010 4:14 PM
    Tuesday, July 27, 2010 4:13 PM