Bad news at XP RRS feed

• Question

•  

First thanks for One care. It has cleared my computer of many potential problems. Here is the only thing it did not fix. I cannot make updates to anything!!!!! If it says updates, spyware, virus, download my browser displays cannot be displayed, check your connection. My connection is fine. I can't beleive i was able to download onecare. I am not getting any of my security updates even though it is enabled. I beleive my browser was hijacked and onecare almost fixed it. Almost. Please tell me how to get my browser back. I can navigate anywhere that does not have a needed download.
    Wednesday, November 26, 2008 2:38 AM

Answers

• I'm moving your post to the Anti-Spyware topic since you mentioned the browser Hijack. If your PC is still infected or things are out of whack because of an improper removal or incomplete removal, that could be the cause of all the issues you are encountering with updates and the browser.

Please contact support for help with removal, cleanup and to restore functionality to Windows and OneCare.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 2:18 PM