Display Order of whitepapers RRS feed

• Question

• The whitepapers are being displayed according to ratings...

This is a huge disadvantage for ppl who have recently submitted whitepapers... I think they should be displayed according to the date of submission..

Let me know what u'll think..

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 4:37 PM

Answers

• Actually it is a disadvantage to readers also since they will have to scroll a lot to get fresh content.

I really think the admins should revert back to the old system where newest whitepapers were displayed first or give us an option to sort the whitepapers according to Newest, Highest rating, highest views etc..

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 7:31 PM

All replies

• yes, i think it is.... how can anyone know that a new whitepaper has been submitted.... so they wont be able to get the ratings... but u can easily guess which whitepaper to rate as they are showing in ranked order...

it will be good for readers of whitepapers, but not for uploaders...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 7:04 PM
  • Actually it is a disadvantage to readers also since they will have to scroll a lot to get fresh content.

I really think the admins should revert back to the old system where newest whitepapers were displayed first or give us an option to sort the whitepapers according to Newest, Highest rating, highest views etc..

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 7:31 PM
  •  Bhavin_Shah_1fb23e wrote:

Actually it is a disadvantage to readers also since they will have to scroll a lot to get fresh content.

I think the best would be to give the user the option of selecting how they want the list to appear.. Its like we have in V5 forums where if we click at the ratings, the list appear according to the highest ratings and when we click at the date of submission the list appears according to the date....

Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:45 AM
  • yep.. thats exactly what I said..
    Thursday, March 15, 2007 4:45 AM