Journal Nаме RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I saw that in Microsoft Academic Search has quite included articles published in our Journal of IMAB /www.journal-imab-bg.org – 'Journal of IMAB – Annual Proceeding (Scientific Papers)';  ISSN 1312 773X (Online); DOI prefix: 10.5272/jimab./

I show interest, what are the criteria for inclusion in the Microsoft Academic Search list of our journal.

Regards from distant Bulgaria

G. Peytchinski

Executive Director of the J of IMAB

Monday, July 11, 2011 10:25 AM

Answers

• Gospodin, sorry for the late reply and thanks for the interest in being indexed by our site. We have noted this request, as we are receiving a lot of requests and we will do our best to index your content asap. We will let you know once we have indexed your content, and may also contact you if we have questions about the content.

• Marked as answer by Cherry CHE Tuesday, July 26, 2011 12:48 PM
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 12:47 PM

All replies

• OK! You don't want to answer my query.
    Friday, July 22, 2011 8:28 PM
  • Gospodin, sorry for the late reply and thanks for the interest in being indexed by our site. We have noted this request, as we are receiving a lot of requests and we will do our best to index your content asap. We will let you know once we have indexed your content, and may also contact you if we have questions about the content.

• Marked as answer by Cherry CHE Tuesday, July 26, 2011 12:48 PM
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 12:47 PM
  • Dear Cherry,
    Thank You very much for answer..
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 7:58 AM
  • Dear Cherry,
    About 2 months ago I wrote you about our desire our magazine – Journal of IMAB to be indexed in Microsoft Academic Search.
    I understand that you are very involved, but I’m interested when approximately you can indexed our Journal.
    Best wishes
    Gospodin
    Gospodin Peytchinski Journal of IMAB - www.journal-imab-bg.org
    Tuesday, September 27, 2011 5:18 AM
  • Hi,

Seventeen months ago, I wrote a request for indexing our magazine - Journal of IMAB in Microsoft Academic Search.

I would like to ask when you can have some result.

Gospodin Peytchinski Journal of IMAB - www.journal-imab-bg.org

Sunday, November 25, 2012 3:07 PM