none
IE Support RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi Microsoft

Are not updating your testing environments for the forums:

"System Requirements & Issue Reporting

What browsers are supported?

We test our profile and recognition system across a series of browsers based on the traffic our metric system reports. At the current time that includes:

• Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8 and 9
    • Mozilla Firefox (latest version only)
    • Google Chrome (latest version only)

Other browsers may work but some features may not be fully functional. Please note that Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 is no longer supported."

MSDN, TechNet and Expression Profile – FAQ

Sunday, August 2, 2015 1:40 PM

All replies

• Meaning that the content on that page isn't up to date?

Thanks!

Ed Price, Azure Development Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Friday, July 1, 2016 11:48 PM
    Owner
  • Meaning that the content on that page isn't up to date?

Thanks!

Ed Price, Azure Development Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

[not impressed with Ed's answer]

Please use Mark as Answer if my post solved your problem and use Vote As Helpful if a post was useful.

Sunday, July 3, 2016 8:05 PM
  • Daniel, nobody answered the question, because there isn't a question. I'm asking if there's a question here.

Is this post from IT Techie a complaint that older versions of IE aren't being supported? If so, that's fine. We can have it as a discussion instead of a question.

Saturday, July 9, 2016 1:05 AM
    Owner
  • Ed, I think it is that the FAQ has not been updated with a list of current supported browsers. I sent an email to fissues a few days ago asking them to update the list within FAQ. It was turned over to engineering and would update me if something happens.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, July 9, 2016 1:44 AM