Request Second shot vouchers here. RRS feed

All replies

• What is so special about the vouchers available from http://www.mylearningrewards.net?  Is it targeted to new comers?  I did not see any difference from second shot vouchers available at MCP site.  I am interested if other MCPs would request the vouchers from "certain MCPs" while they can get the vouchers themselves from MCP site. 

Thursday, April 22, 2010 2:30 AM
  • Well there is no difference right now except that by redeeming the vouchers given out by MCPs allows them to earn a reward in things like free exams for the MCPs.. Hopefully MS will make this an offer that will only come through MCPs that we can then pass on here.

For the moment there is no difference but hopefully more coming soon

Blog: http://www.certsandprogs.com

70-515 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    70-536 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    70-505 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    70-562 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    70-433 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 8:11 AM
  • I would not mind getting a second shot voucher, do i need to do anything other than just post here?
    Friday, April 23, 2010 12:58 AM
  • Is there an email address I can send that info to? I would rather not post it publicly if possible. Although I can always do so and edit the post to remove it later if necessary.
    Friday, April 23, 2010 10:31 PM
  • Note: Offer was closed on 31st June 2010.

Try the below Vouchers: Who are going to take exams in India only

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    Sunday, April 25, 2010 5:02 AM
  • Here are 10 vouchers that can be used.

Once you find one that is not valid anymore or if you use one can you post and let us know

9205CSJ560                        
    9205CSK34B                        
    9205CSL8SK                        
    9205CSMLLW                        
    9205CSNGL5                        
    9205CSP625                        
    9205CSQST0                        
    9205CSRLCK                        
    9205CSS3LZ                        
    9205CSTKM3

Blog: http://www.certsandprogs.com

70-515 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    70-536 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    70-505 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    70-562 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    70-433 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    Sunday, April 25, 2010 3:09 PM
  • thank you, I will try them out when i schedule my exam in the next week or so
    Tuesday, April 27, 2010 12:52 AM
  • Can some body give me also a certification voucher ??

Also it would be nice if you guys can guide me a bit as I am a newbie in this context.

Thanks in advance. :)

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 1:37 PM
  • Hi All,

I have seen that these are only valid in the country they are issued in. I noticed this with one I provided to a friend.

I may be wrong here, but if you need them for Australia then please let me know.

Jarad, Brisbane Australia
    Wednesday, April 28, 2010 5:04 AM
  • Yesterday I have taken the exam Mcitp 70-680 , and  i failed it.Knowing that i registered  from PROMATREC . However, it don't allow me to to refgister for my second shot. And I was wondering  how to  book a second try. Or there are a sepcial days to book try shot ? Or is it from another site ?
    Wednesday, April 28, 2010 5:20 PM
  • Hello,

You should register for second shot before taking the exam. Please confirm have you done that. not sure then please check your registered email address with microsoft. They will send you an email.

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    Thursday, April 29, 2010 9:41 AM
  • Hello,

Below vouchers was expired on 30 June 2010. Please contact if you are still looking for other special vouchers please contact me : sachin.shetty@officeliveusers.com Hurry!!!!

VoucherId

Voucher Type

Country

Discount Amount

9205EYSX5J

Second Shot

United States

Second Shot

9205EYTSXJ

Second Shot

United States

Second Shot

9205EYULND

Second Shot

United States

Second Shot

9205EYVE63

Second Shot

United States

Second Shot

9205EYWFTW

Second Shot

United States

Second Shot

Thursday, April 29, 2010 9:47 AM
  • I'd love a second shot voucher! I've miffed the 70 290 exam twice!  8-(

email:

dogbowl999@live.com

Thanks!

Mark Z

Friday, April 30, 2010 2:57 PM
  • Hello,

I've been invited for the Microsoft Learning Rewards program too.

And I'm distributing vouchers at my web blog free Microsoft Exam Voucher

Here I'm listing a few numbers of free exam voucher codes. If you need more please contact me via Kodyaz.com and request type of voucher with your country please.

920535AWG2 Second Shot United States Second Shot
    920535B562 Second Shot United States Second Shot
    920535DK0Q Second Shot United States Second Shot
    920535EVPD Second Shot United States Second Shot

And for India the following voucher codes are valid

920549HLPM Second Shot India Second Shot
    920549JFS9 Second Shot India Second Shot
    920549K039 Second Shot India Second Shot

92054A5LYN Second Shot United Kingdom Second Shot
    92054A6FUU Second Shot United Kingdom Second Shot
    92054A7UJ0 Second Shot United Kingdom Second Shot

92054C7PS6 Second Shot Turkey Second Shot
    92054C85AV Second Shot Turkey Second Shot
    92054C997F Second Shot Turkey Second Shot

SQL Server and T-SQL Tutorials
    My Personal Site
    Our true mentor in life is science

• Edited by eralper Thursday, June 3, 2010 6:38 AM
    Sunday, May 2, 2010 2:24 PM
  • I'm in California and have signed up for the 77-605 exam. Can I get a second shot voucher here? Thanks for any help. Fran
    Wednesday, May 12, 2010 7:19 PM
  • Can these Second shot vouchers can be used by someone who is going to register for the exam first time?
    Tuesday, May 25, 2010 5:22 AM
  • Does anyone know the policy fo those of us that miss the second shot? I had an emergency and missed the test as a"no show" and even though I pleaded Prometrics and explained my issue they considered it as a lost cause. Any recommendations? Thanks

David

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 4:33 PM
  • Yes. You are correct. Anyone can use this second shot voucher.
    Thursday, May 27, 2010 10:44 AM
  •  

Dear Sir ,

I have taken regeristered for the second shot from teh below site .

http://www.prometric.com/Microsoft/default.htmit

And i took the voucher number and registered for the second shot. I have entered the exam and failed .

Now when i want to register again , i found that it requests me to pay the fees again.

Whats next ? What shall i do to take another shot? Are they going send me an email?

Thanking you ,

Mr.Ahmad

Saturday, May 29, 2010 5:19 PM
  • Hi Ahmad,

I would request you to call Prometric Global Support and report this issue and give the registered Voucher.

Prometric contact info:

http://www.prometric.com/TestTakers/ContactUs/default.htm

Monday, May 31, 2010 3:59 AM
  • thanks for sharing
    Monday, June 14, 2010 8:48 PM
  • check goolge for vouchers you will find loads

including discount ones

IDcreate Web Design Edinburgh
    Thursday, June 17, 2010 10:32 AM
  • Good morning,

I am in New Zealand and I am due to sit MCITP; Windows 7 shortly and would love a voucher for these exams.

Could you provide me with a second shot voucher please

Regards,

Rhys

Thursday, July 1, 2010 9:49 PM
  • Hi There,

I'm also in NZ and i sit the SureStep methodology on Monday - it's gonna be hard! A second shot would be great...

alic_thatsme at hotmail

Thursday, July 1, 2010 9:58 PM
  • Hi Sachin. How do I get 2nd shot voucher for 70-640 and 70-642 test? Thanks for any assistance
    Friday, July 2, 2010 7:40 PM
  • Hi, I would like to register at Prometric tomorrow to hopefully schedule for the 70-640 exam. Is it still possible to get a voucher? If these are not available anymore here, can someone maybe tell me how I could obtain one? I am currently unemployed and quite nervous about paying for a test that I could have to retake.
    Saturday, July 3, 2010 5:00 AM
  • Hello All,

I am looking at writing my 70-640 at the end of the month, is there any way I can get a voucher that is good in Canada?

• Edited by Skeeter395 Wednesday, July 7, 2010 2:55 PM
    Tuesday, July 6, 2010 3:56 PM
  • Good Day Sir!

Our company (here in the Philippines) wants us to skill-up through certification and they are not providing us financial support in these certifications. I badly need this 2 MCTS certification exam since I am just a regular poor employee... 70-505 and 70-562... If you have vouchers to share I will be so happy... thank you very much in advance! good day and God bless you... hisoka202122@in.com

Tuesday, July 6, 2010 5:54 PM
  • I would like to request a second shot voucher for the 70-640 exam.
    Friday, July 16, 2010 1:02 PM
  • Currently it's available for students. Check the following link for detail: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/student-career/en/us/career-offer.aspx

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    Saturday, July 17, 2010 1:45 AM
  • Hello guys, this is my first time on this BLOG so sorry if i missed anything. i was wondering if any of you guys have one second shot voucher for 70-640. i have tried the microsoft website byt it seems that only exams with 072 prefix are in action. any help please.....

Friday, July 23, 2010 3:17 PM
  • Hello,

Yesterday I attempted the 70-272 exam and did not pass by a slim margin. I would like to complete this exam and was hoping someone had a current Second Shot voucher they could issue?

Thank you in advance!

Sunday, August 15, 2010 8:32 PM
  • Could you please send me a voucher for 70-562 at latinomigrante at gmail.com please.

Thanks,

David.

Monday, August 16, 2010 1:50 PM
  • Hi Could you please supply me with a voucher code for 70-562, valid for Canada. My email is latinomigrante at gmail.com.

Thanks in Advance,

David.

Monday, August 16, 2010 2:06 PM
  • I could use one of these for my 070-284 exam that I need to retake this week. I have been looking for them but unable to find any that have not already been used.
    Tuesday, August 17, 2010 12:09 PM
  • Rbkalsi@gmail.com and thanks!
    Tuesday, August 17, 2010 12:10 PM
  • Looking for second shot voucher for exam 70-640.

thanks in advance.

Brent

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 7:00 PM
  • Mark,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. This offer has been ended.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 3:51 PM
  • Is it possible to get a 2nd shot voucher for 70-294?  I failed it today and need some help.  Thank you.  My email address is sandywhispering2u@yahoo.com
    Thursday, January 20, 2011 6:49 AM
  • Could you please send me a voucher for 70-647 at rudolf.brandt at gmail.com please.

Thanks

Thursday, January 27, 2011 12:55 AM
  • Please send me a secondshot  voucher for 70-647 exam to viveksglen@gmail.com.

I will be giving the exam in Bangalore, India.

Thanks

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:23 AM
  • I would LOVE a second shot voucher. A few years ago I started my MCSE 2003 testing - then I got busy and got cold. I have one left ( elective ) which I am planning 70-298 ( already passed all other required + 70-297 ).

I hope to take a test the end of the week if nothing comes up but being about 3 years since I started this - I feel a bit cold and rusty

please send to jazz@moras.org

Thanks!

Monday, February 28, 2011 9:54 PM
  • Please send me a secondshot  voucher for 70-502

I will be giving the exam in  WI,USA.

Thanks

P.Senthilkumar
    Wednesday, March 2, 2011 7:02 PM
  • are there still secon shots available? i would love to get one for 70-451, thanks!
    Wednesday, March 16, 2011 8:01 AM
  • i would love to have one for me as well. i'm going to try pass 70-284 before 31 march.

p.s. will i able to do second shot after 31 march?

Friday, March 18, 2011 7:26 AM
  • Wednesday, March 23, 2011 1:35 PM
  • Hi, anyone still has these second shot vouchers available?

Much appreciated andrey.ca@gmail.com (Canada)

Friday, April 1, 2011 3:49 PM
  • Hi I need a second shot voucher please for 70-640 in South Africa my email address is ddabrahams@gmail.com

Thanks

Thursday, April 14, 2011 9:33 AM
  • Does anybody need vouchers till?

Contact if you are still looking for: engineuz@gmail.com

Hurry up to live!
    Monday, April 25, 2011 6:09 PM
  • Hi, Niall, can you give me a vouchure please? I would like use it to take exam 70-642 in May 2011, thanks.

Email address: yjtmontaire@live.com

Monday, April 25, 2011 7:40 PM
  • Please, specify the country, where do you live.

Vouchers can be used only on defined countries (Voucher generated for Canada can't be used in the USA, etc.)

Hurry up to live!
    Monday, April 25, 2011 7:44 PM
  • Is this still an active promotion going on? I have a couple of tests that I need to take and I would like to sign up for second shot vouchers.  And in saying this, I am assuming that the second shot vouchers are for people who have taken the test already, or is this like the prometric second shot, where you take the test and if you fail it, you are able to make another attempt?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 3:27 PM
  • agreed, i would like a voucher, can we get them free still?

Hackmer?

Stew
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 11:34 PM
  • agreed, i would like a voucher, can we get them free still?

Hackmer?

Stew
    Yes, you can. Just tell me from which country you are and how many exam packs do you want (for one exam, one exam pack for 3 exams, 3 exam packs for * exams etc.)
    Hurry up to live!
    Saturday, May 28, 2011 9:12 AM
  • I would like to take exam 70-595 in June and would like a second shot voucher.  I'm in the US of A.  :D

brian@mightybs.com

Thanks!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 10:51 PM
  • All of you can generate second shot on this page: http://www.prometric.com/microsoft/academic_form.htm?s=ACA2
    Hurry up to live!
    Wednesday, June 1, 2011 6:25 PM
  • Still got the resits? I'd take the 3-pack, Denmark and abstractius@yahoo.co.uk. Cheers!
    Wednesday, June 1, 2011 11:45 PM
  • That's awesome but if you aren't a 'student' with a valid 'student card' then you are at risk of paying full price for that resit... from my reading.  Is it possible to get vouchers for non-students?
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 9:21 AM
  • I would like to take exam 70-595 in June and would like a second shot voucher.  I'm in the US of A.  :D

brian@mightybs.com

Thanks!

KQ007W99VR
    Hurry up to live!
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 1:51 PM
  • Still got the resits? I'd take the 3-pack, Denmark and abstractius@yahoo.co.uk. Cheers!
    3Y0079VQUB
    Hurry up to live!
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 1:54 PM
  • Why, when I enter this voucher code, does the test cost me MORE money?  I thought this would be for a free second shot?  I guess I could just buy the 2 pack of exams and get a second shot that way...plus a 15% discount.
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 4:09 PM
  • Same thing here Brian. I tried voucher KQ007W99VR and cost me $145 after the $18.00 discount. Can anyone provide me with a 2nd Chance voucher for non students in the U.S.A?

Need to resit exam email me at rygorb@netscape.net

Thursday, June 2, 2011 9:41 PM
    3Y0079VQUB
    Hurry up to live!

still have any left? if so i'd like a 3 pack if possible jreysac@gmail.com (usa)
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 11:55 PM
  • Please, read this page: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/career/en/us/career-offer.aspx#certification
    *If you prefer to purchase just one exam with a Second Shot offer, note that an additional 15 percent will be added to the price of the exam. Prices may vary by country/region. Check with your local Prometric testing center for exact pricing.
    Still got the resits? I'd take the 3-pack, Denmark and abstractius@yahoo.co.uk. Cheers!
    3Y0079VQUB
    Hurry up to live!

still have any left? if so i'd like a 3 pack if possible jreysac@gmail.com (usa)
    3Y0079Y6N6 for 3 exam pack (USA) 3Y0079XG4D for 3 exam pack (USA) 3Y0079WYUR for 3 exam pack (USA)
    Hurry up to live!
    Friday, June 3, 2011 4:11 PM
  • Hi I need a second shot voucher please for 70-290 in europe my email address is achachi_amine@yahoo.fr

Thanks

Friday, June 3, 2011 5:32 PM
  • Could you please share with me a certification voucher (3 packs would be great) for India..

my email id is : mukulv@yahoo.com

thanks in advance.

regards,

Mukul

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 11:20 AM
  • Do you have vouchers for 70-680 in the United States?  Our whole office has to get certified, and I'm not confident I'll pass...
    Friday, June 17, 2011 6:22 PM
  • Do you have vouchers for 70-640. I'm in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Email Address: Rishinder.dev@gmail.com

I just need 1 voucher.

Thanks heaps

Monday, June 20, 2011 2:59 AM
  • Microsoft 70-663

Title : PRO: Designing and Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange 2010

Would welcome a Second Shot certificate if anyone has one?  Exam tomorrow and i forgot about the offer...

Thank you

Thursday, June 23, 2011 8:26 PM
  • Voucher of discount or second shot for Microsoft Exam 70-448
    Would welcome a Second Shot or Discount Voucher for this exam to be taken in Spain, anyone has one?  Exam in 15 days and i didn't see any offer...
    Thank you very much
    My email is luimarru@gmail.com

Luis Martinez - BI Consultant - Spain
    • Edited by Luis MR Monday, July 4, 2011 5:57 PM
    Thursday, June 30, 2011 11:25 PM
  • Need voucher for discount or second shot for Microsoft 070-680 in the US- thanks tech21@raydantech.com
    Saturday, July 2, 2011 7:45 PM
  • Unfortunately I failed the 070-680 as I was not as fully prepared as I believed I would be and failed by a slight margin. If someone could please assist and provide a second shot voucher to wpadilla@clayton.com it would be much appreciated
    Wednesday, July 6, 2011 3:32 PM
  • Hello,

Can anyone send me Second shot Voucher for my exam below. I am from Pakistan. Thanks in advance.. zubairmehmood@live.com

Exam MB6-817

Friday, July 8, 2011 8:14 PM
  • Please!

Can you sendme a second shot voucher for 73-640 exam?

jjvaca@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 10:34 AM
  • The second shots are no longer being offered as far as I know. They had to be taken on or before June 30, 2011.
    Jason Bernier MCP, MCSA, MCTS Transcript https://mcp.microsoft.com/authenticate/validatemcp.aspx Transcript ID: 943344 Access Code: jbernier
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 7:05 PM
  • I would love a second shot at the MCITP EA 70-647 exam > I am a MCP on 2003.  How can I get a voucher? thanks

mwc5790@gmail.com

mwc5790@hotmail.com

Friday, July 15, 2011 6:16 PM
  • I would love a second shot at the MCITP EA 70-647 exam > I am a MCP on 2003.  How can I get a voucher? thanks

mwc5790@gmail.com

mwc5790@hotmail.com

No...as noted above, the vouchers expired on June 30, 2011.
    Friday, July 15, 2011 6:17 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi Niall ;

if you can send me a second shot Vouchers for test exam 70-649   70-652  70-403 , it will be greate thanks .

70-403

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 5:31 AM
  • Hi,

I am in Australia - where do I buy exam vouchers for 70-448 and 70-452?

I noticed that companies that prepare test preparation kits sell discounted exam vouchers, but those are valid in USA and Canada only.

Thanks

Sunday, July 24, 2011 11:28 AM
  • Hello,

Would you be so kind to send me a second shot voucher for 70-642 for the Netherlands? My mail is noelgallager@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance.

Friday, July 29, 2011 10:51 AM
  • smvs - did you read above where the second shot vouchers ended June 30, 2011?

Friday, July 29, 2011 3:19 PM
    Answerer