none
My old Hotmail account(niukon@hotmail.com)

Question

• In May 2010, a hacker did me phising in my old MSN account-I made it, when the 56Kbps modems were working yet-; I tried in several moments to do two simple things, if they are possible: 1st of all, copying all my old account contacts to my new account(niukon@hotmail.es); lastly, DELETE DEFINITIVELLY THIS ACCOUNT, to evite more time being phised in this account of www.live.com, that I cannot use because the hacker, changed the password...

My complete Name, is Francisco Pastor Pérez, from Spain-niukon@hotmail.com ; &, niukon@hotmail.es ; like you can confirm by yourselves, are in data, registered in my name-BOTH OF THEM.

My questions are those two: Might you bring me back my old contacts in my new account, please?     Might you DELETE COPLETELLY niukon@hotmail.com(as a complete acount)after copying the contacts in niukon@hotmail.es, please?

Yours Faithfully, and giving to you thank you previously to all.

Signed:

Francisco Pastor Pérez

• Moved by Alexander Sun Friday, September 16, 2011 3:21 AM hotmail account issue (From:Installing and Registering Visual Studio Express Editions)
    Tuesday, September 13, 2011 2:03 PM

All replies

• Hi Francisco,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

I am sorry that this queue is about Installing and Registering Visual Studio Express Editions. In my opinion, your problem is related to Windows Answers, so I recommend you create a new thread in Windows Answers forum for better support. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Windows Answers forum: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/networking

If you have any other concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Alexander Sun [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, September 16, 2011 3:21 AM