none
Setting internet explorer homepage to email homepage RRS feed

• Question

• I have tried setting my email homepage as the internet explorer homepage by (1) clicking on internet options and setting the current address as the homepage and (2) changing the homepage by clicking on the down arrow next to the house.  Neither worked????  Hence, my email homepage is the one after I have logged in and typed my password.  I have even tried to create a short cut.  That did not work.  Any other suggestions - thanks.
    • Moved by ashawani_dubeyModerator Monday, June 15, 2009 11:41 AM not related to bookmark (From:Social Bookmarks Discussion Forum)
    • Moved by ashawani_dubeyModerator Monday, June 15, 2009 11:42 AM not related to bookmark (From:Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Tuesday, May 19, 2009 5:20 PM

All replies

• I have tried setting my email homepage (i.e. the page seen after logging in both user and password names) as the internet explorer homepage by attempting the following options (1) by clicking on internet options and setting the current address as the homepage or (2) by changing the homepage by clicking on the down arrow next to the house.  Neither option worked????   I have even tried to create a short cut.  That did not work.  Does anyone out there know how to make the email homepage the permanent internet explorer homepage????
    Wednesday, May 20, 2009 4:49 PM