Downloading Dynamics CRM 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I have an Open Value Subscription for Dynamics CRM. I am trying to download Dynamics CRM 2013. However, even after searching for hours I can't find the site to download it. One way or another I always end up in Volume Licensing. I remember the same issue when I tried to download Dynamics CRM 2011 but unfortunately I did not take notes how I finally got there. Any input/link is appreciated.
    Saturday, January 4, 2014 2:38 AM

All replies

• have you checked with the place that you purchased it from?
    Saturday, January 4, 2014 3:31 PM
  • Yes, I have and they can actually see the license (the same view does only show Volume Licenses for me). Microsoft told them I need to contact Microsoft but they are closed and I was hoping somebody here knows.

Saturday, January 4, 2014 4:06 PM
  • Maybe I just need to add the license again. Unfortunately, I also have issues with that. I am on the MS VLSC page.

https://www.microsoft.com/Licensing/servicecenter/Home.aspx

I did go to "Administration->Add Open License" However, it asks me for a license number and Authorization number. All I have though is  the Enrollment/Agreement number. I think the "Open License" is probably for the volume license rather than Open Value license. So where do I add the Open Value license of my Dynamic CRM subscription?

Sunday, January 5, 2014 1:45 AM