Phone won't start up RRS feed

• Question

•  

I just got my Shadow a few weeks ago from my friend who recieved the G1. It has been working fine with the slight problem of it cancelling it out of my text messages. Anywyas, I turned my phone off yesterday and turned it back on this morning, and now it won't go past the T-Mobile Shadow start up screen. I have already tried taking the battery out and reinserting it, but that hasn't worked. What can I do to fix this?
    Friday, November 21, 2008 10:29 PM

Answers

• Not sure why that is happening.  I might try a couple of consecutive soft resets.  If that does not work, you might have to perform a hard reset.

To perform a Hard Reset to return the device to factory settings, press the power button, while you are pressing on the 2 softkeys.  Keep pressed until the screen asks you if you want to do a master reset.

Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:01 AM
  • Got it working again. My friend hooked it up to the internet with his USB cable and it reset the phone, bringing it back to factory settings. Thanks!
    • Marked as answer by The Dew Master Tuesday, December 16, 2008 7:37 PM
    Tuesday, December 16, 2008 7:36 PM

All replies

• Not sure why that is happening.  I might try a couple of consecutive soft resets.  If that does not work, you might have to perform a hard reset.

To perform a Hard Reset to return the device to factory settings, press the power button, while you are pressing on the 2 softkeys.  Keep pressed until the screen asks you if you want to do a master reset.

Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:01 AM
  • Got it working again. My friend hooked it up to the internet with his USB cable and it reset the phone, bringing it back to factory settings. Thanks!
    • Marked as answer by The Dew Master Tuesday, December 16, 2008 7:37 PM
    Tuesday, December 16, 2008 7:36 PM