MS CRM 2011 and Sharepoint Intergration using the Component RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

i got the below error while activating the sharepoint component as given here... (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=528)

i am able to activate and make it work for a different sitecollection, but in the particular i got the below exception while activating...

the difference between the two is, in the error one, it is claimed based authentication

also can i get the source code of the component any where by any chance...?

any help is really appreciated...

Server Error in   '/' Application.

Index was outside the bounds of the   array.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the   execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more   information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception   Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException:   Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Source   Error:

An unhandled exception was     generated during the execution of the current web request. Information     regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using     the exception stack trace below.    

Stack   Trace:

[IndexOutOfRangeException:     Index was outside the bounds of the array.]

[SPUserCodeExecutionPipelineTerminallyFailedException:     An unknown exception occurred while executing a sandboxed code solution     request in the worker process.\r\n|0]

[SPUserCodeExecutionPipelineFailedException:     An unknown exception occurred while executing a sandboxed code solution     request in the worker process.\r\n|0]

System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage     reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) +10260714

System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData&     msgData, Int32 type) +539

Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.ISPUserCodeExecutionHostProxy.Execute(Type     userCodeWrapperType, Guid siteCollectionId, SPUserToken userToken, String     affinityBucketName, SPUserCodeExecutionContext executionContext) +0

Microsoft.SharePoint.UserCode.SPUserCodeExecutionManager.Execute(Type     userCodeWrapperType, SPSite site, SPUserCodeExecutionContext     executionContext) +21300593

Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.<>c__DisplayClass1.<DoSPUserFeatureCallout>b__0()     +83

Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SecurityContext.RunAsProcess(CodeToRunElevated     secureCode) +27491190

Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPFeatureDefinition.DoSPUserFeatureCallout(SPSite     site, SPWeb web, SPFeatureCallOutOperation operation, String solutionHash,     String solutionValidatorHash, String solutionValidationErrorUrl, String     solutionValidationErrorMessage, String customActionName, IDictionary`2     parameters) +1291

Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPFeatureDefinition.DoInstallationCallout(SPSite     site, String solutionHash, Boolean fInstall) +625

Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPFeatureDefinition.Install(SPSite     site, String solutionHash) +444

Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPFeatureDefinitionCollection.AddCore(SPFeatureDefinition     featdef, SPSite site, String solutionHash, Boolean fForce, Boolean fDoValidation)     +26007413

Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPFeatureDefinitionCollection.AddInternal(String     relativePathToFeatureManifest, Guid solutionId, String solutionHash, SPSite     site, Boolean force, Boolean fDoValidation, SPFeatureDefinitionContext featureDefinitionContext)     +174

Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPSolutionPackage.AddFeatureDefinitions(SPFeatureDefinitionCollection     featColl, SPFeatureDefinitionContext context, Boolean force, Boolean     activateFeatures, SPSite site, SPWeb web) +290

Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPUserCodeSolutionPackage.EnableSiteCollectionSolution(SPSite     site, Int32 solutionGalleryItemId, Boolean force) +23488992

Microsoft.SharePoint.<>c__DisplayClass1.<AddOrUpgrade>b__0()     +4075

Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SecurityContext.RunAsProcess(CodeToRunElevated     secureCode) +27491190

Microsoft.SharePoint.SPUserSolutionCollection.AddOrUpgrade(SPListItem     item, SPUserSolution existingSolution) +449

Microsoft.SharePoint.SPUserSolutionCollection.Add(Int32 solutionGalleryItemId)     +574

Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls.SolutionItemButton.ActivateItem()     +398

Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls.SPLinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String     eventArgument) +72

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler     sourceControl, String eventArgument) +29

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean     includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2981

Version   Information: Microsoft .NET Framework   Version:2.0.50727.5456; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.5456

yes.sudhanshu

http://bproud2banindian.blogspot.com
    http://ms-crm-2011-beta.blogspot.com

Monday, October 8, 2012 3:41 AM

Answers

• it works with Claimed Based authentication....

i created a fresh site and made it claimed based authentication and component worked.

then i upload my application components one by one to the ablove new site and the component was fine.

so there might be some issues in my site....

but the component works if the site is windows auth ot claimed based...

yes.sudhanshu

http://bproud2banindian.blogspot.com
    http://ms-crm-2011-beta.blogspot.com

• Marked as answer by yes.sudhanshu Tuesday, October 23, 2012 1:47 AM
    Tuesday, October 23, 2012 1:47 AM