none
Why don't my posts appear in " My Threads" ? RRS feed

• Question

• I posted two questions today in two different forums.  One was in the WCF forum and the other was (I think) in the .NET framework forum.

Neither of these posts have showed up in "My Threads" though.  I checked the WCF forum to be sure my post was there and it is.  As of now it is the sixth link down in the list on the first page.  Here is a link to the page.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/wcf/threads/

Has anyone else had this problem?

Is there a way to add these to my threads?  I like to be able to easily refer to the posts that I have done.  I hope these can be added to "My Threads".

Does anyone know what has happened?

-thanks
    Wednesday, February 25, 2009 5:22 PM

Answers

•  The posts are not missing, they are just not pulled over because the aggregate job failed. An update to the package is on the way which should mitigate the issues that are currently causing the job to fail. Once in place, my threads will catch up.
    Rob J, Forums Dev
    Thursday, March 5, 2009 2:41 AM

All replies

• This has been an ongoing problem, the past two days have been especially bad.  They'll try another patch on Thursday.
    Hans Passant.
    Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:02 AM
  • We just released a change that should fix this.  Please post back if you still see issues.
    Ram T - Forums Dev
    Friday, February 27, 2009 7:15 AM
  • ramthi said:

We just released a change that should fix this.  Please post back if you still see issues.

and this change brought also back the misbehavior of the enter key, to add an additional paragraph?
    Best greetings from Germany

Olaf

Friday, February 27, 2009 11:13 AM
  • My Threads haven't updated since Friday, and I've posted several dozen times since then. Additionally, editing a post may take multiple tries before it updates, but then with multiple edit change reasons appended to the post.

Monday, March 2, 2009 6:10 PM
  • Seems to have improved; it might have just been an issue on my end.

Update: Although, now that I looked closer, there does seem to be threads/posts missing from the view.

Monday, March 2, 2009 6:37 PM
  • I hope you get this reply.  The issue about things not appearing in "My Threads" seemed to be better yesterday.

The issue has reoccurred again today though.  I posted something several hours ago and it still hasn't showed up in "My Threads".

Will there be a way to recover these "lost threads"?  I am realizing my dependency on the "My Threads" feature.

-hth
    Thursday, March 5, 2009 1:00 AM
  •  The posts are not missing, they are just not pulled over because the aggregate job failed. An update to the package is on the way which should mitigate the issues that are currently causing the job to fail. Once in place, my threads will catch up.
    Rob J, Forums Dev
    Thursday, March 5, 2009 2:41 AM
  • Great,  thanks.
    Thursday, March 5, 2009 2:22 PM