Dynamics CRM - ATM Machines integration (Banks) RRS feed

• Question

• I am interested in integrating my Ms. Dynamics CRM marketing module with our Bank ATM machines.

My requirement is to have the ATM machines interfacing whatever the customer can avail as offers/promotions.

What I found so far are products ready for E-marketing suites on top of ATM management software as a module.
    But what's needed is:

•  Integrate with ATM machines all offers intiated from CRM (namely through marketing module)
    • ATM machines can display them to customers (interfacing)
    • Based on customer decision - CRM offers will be updated (integration - push to CRM)

I would really appreciate your feedback and support on how to achieve this outside the context of a ready product made to basically replicate CRM features and integrate with ATMs.
    I know CRM can do all of this and what i need to know is how conceptually this can be achieved from your experienced viewpoints.

Thanking you in advance.

DIB Email

Thursday, November 14, 2013 9:35 AM

All replies

• Hi,

From an architectural standpoint, I think it would be advisable to de-couple your ATM's from Dynamics CRM via some sort of message bus. Offers/promotions could be picked up or pushed from Dynamics CRM and then delivered to a database that is then read from the ATM system. Any transactions that are initiated from the ATM would then be pushed onto the message bus and delivered to Dynamics CRM. All interactions with Dynamics CRM should be done via the SDK Webservices.

I'm sure this will be a very exciting project! Are there any standards that the ATM system requires?

hth,

Scott

Scott Durow
    Blog www.develop1.net    Follow Me
    Rockstar365
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Thursday, November 14, 2013 9:39 AM
    Answerer