Microsoft Patches 19 Bugs in Windows, Office, and IE RRS feed

• General discussion

• Seven critical security bulletins. That's the tally in Microsoft's May edition of Patch Tuesday. The release fixes 19 vulnerabilities in Windows, Office, and Internet Explorer. Seven of the patched vulnerabilities could lead to code execution attacks against Word, Office, and Excel, according to the Microsoft advisories.
    Thursday, May 31, 2007 6:17 PM

All replies

• Whats this man? You are writing here anything you find to write. Its not a security bulletin of MS patches. And one who can see this post on web can simply find this patch automatically via MS Updates. Thanks but no thanks.
    Thursday, May 31, 2007 8:21 PM
  • Thanks for the info. Dont fight friends.
    Sunday, June 3, 2007 2:25 PM
  • Nice info dude..
    Monday, June 4, 2007 12:19 AM
  • I really don't know why people at this forum write anything and all time appreciating anything might that be either irrelevant too.

I think its all to have their posts increase so that they can claim the ace position at their points for student rockstar.

well, I was not fighting, just expressing my views for that post. And I think this is why we have this feature named: Forum where we can express our views. For the fighting we have some other place named: Warfield. lol.

So, if you want, I will be updating all the members by adding posts here about the latest MS bugs and their patches .
    But I think we should make this place something to have new and innovative ideas, and for the rest, we have THE WEB!

Hope for the beast, wish you all luck.

Regards

Rahul Nimawat

(The m3xian)
    Tuesday, June 5, 2007 8:14 AM
  • I think it would also be nice if you post some links to the stuffs that you want to tell, this will also cut the spam as it seems you dont like spam, and also provide others with the ready made help and resources and links.
    Tuesday, June 5, 2007 11:55 AM
  • Well, you can anytime check : http://www.microsoft.com/security/default.mspx.
    for the security updates. And check http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/default.aspx?ln=en-us
    to check if there is any updatesupdateds from MS from your computer. No need to worry if you are a Windows Genuine user, you will find all the updates delivered to your system without any hassle.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007 9:59 PM
  • Thanks for the info and the links. Having a look at it atm Smile
    Wednesday, June 6, 2007 1:58 PM