Getting Started RRS feed

• Question

• I registered and I have been trying for the past thirty minutes to access the powerpoint session and it says click on the right button there is know right button to click on
    Saturday, January 9, 2010 10:29 PM

All replies

• Lady bug i don't believe it, are you on gaia by any chance????  If you are not the same person then i'am truly sorry but if you who i think you are why didn't you ask james, he gets on my nerves alot (we are fighting and calling each other names and make up tonight) but james is very very smart when it comes to computers you know that.  Not saying anything wrong about mirosoft i like them but believe it or not i had to turn to mirosoft for help because he was lying to me about my games that they could not run on the laptop and just drop on autoplay with a applation error. I got his checkmate when i told him i turn to mirosoft, that was truly priceless.  My games are finally coming on but a problem has happen with the laptop so i gave him 1 week which is well enough time to fix all the problems. It is really cold and has slow us down...........................

TAKE CARE,

G.O.D BLESS
    Saturday, January 9, 2010 10:50 PM
  • I'am sure james will be shock again tonight huh???????? Yes i take it you hear from him and yes he moniters everything i do on the laptop i truly don't care, i made it loud and clear he knows when to back off......... I refuse to cook today he was defending himself i promise you today he is walking in the door and saying how sorry he is.........He knows nothing else but computers and gaia (i don't know why he likes gaia so much) i do everything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Saturday, January 9, 2010 10:58 PM