filter the data in sync service by using row and column filter using WCF service for synchronzation RRS feed

• Question

• I want to get the data from server at time of synchronization but the data should be for only that particular device user means for particular id (e.g. select * from employee where empid=@loggeduserID).

In short i called X method from WCF service set value of one variable the called another method in that method i want to access previous set value of that varibale.
    How can we achieve it? the project is for sync service mobile 6.0 application.

So how can I send value of =@ loggeduserID at time of synchronization through any method because we are using proxy class of WCF service. In that we didn’t call any direct method of ServerSyncProvider class where actually all queries resides.

Can we used static member in that class to assign value of =@ loggeduserID & again used it at time of synchronization ? should it will be unique for each call or get override by another client request at time of synchronization.

• Edited by .NET Dinkar Friday, July 3, 2009 9:23 AM
    • Moved by Hengzhe Li Friday, April 22, 2011 2:51 AM (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Friday, July 3, 2009 7:18 AM

Answers