Girls Not interested in Rockstar?? RRS feed

• Question

• hi ,
       I didnt find much girls here ... only boys are trying hard ... Are girls not interested in the rockstar ..

Regards
    Mohan
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 3:48 AM

Answers

• Dear Friends,

Greetings, you conversation tends to be more healther than boys. If girls were approaching lot boys would post several threads and replies for the threads. Isn't it knowledge basic only (am I correct).

Regards,

Saturday, May 26, 2007 2:29 PM
  • exactly my friend, we need more girls man....actually the root cause of it is, that not much girls prefer engineering these days, so we have a scarcity because of that...every body likes to go for biology....[going for biology shows, that girls dont mind talking naked sceince, and are more interested towrds it].... ;-) ...just trying to joke around friends.... so chill ok...
    Sunday, May 27, 2007 1:00 PM
  • Some names are so different that i couldn't  make it whether it is a boy or a girl... Btw, i find very few girls participating...
    Sunday, May 27, 2007 4:02 PM
  • ya man you are right !!!

Monday, May 28, 2007 10:24 AM
  • I dont say that girls are not prefering Computer Science ... but they are not interested in the RockStar
    Monday, May 28, 2007 10:27 AM

All replies

• Saturday, May 26, 2007 5:33 AM
  • Dear Friends,

Greetings, you conversation tends to be more healther than boys. If girls were approaching lot boys would post several threads and replies for the threads. Isn't it knowledge basic only (am I correct).

Regards,

Saturday, May 26, 2007 2:29 PM
  • exactly my friend, we need more girls man....actually the root cause of it is, that not much girls prefer engineering these days, so we have a scarcity because of that...every body likes to go for biology....[going for biology shows, that girls dont mind talking naked sceince, and are more interested towrds it].... ;-) ...just trying to joke around friends.... so chill ok...
    Sunday, May 27, 2007 1:00 PM
  • Some names are so different that i couldn't  make it whether it is a boy or a girl... Btw, i find very few girls participating...
    Sunday, May 27, 2007 4:02 PM
  • ya man you are right !!!

Monday, May 28, 2007 10:24 AM
  • I dont say that girls are not prefering Computer Science ... but they are not interested in the RockStar
    Monday, May 28, 2007 10:27 AM
  • then why don't we invite girls here in this forum ?
    Monday, May 28, 2007 10:32 AM
  • i dont think girls and boys here is a issue.......there are girls but they just dont participate in the forums....so there is nothing in it..so better leave it here. ok guysssss
    Monday, May 28, 2007 12:55 PM
  • U r correct adithya
                                  Indian student
    Tuesday, May 29, 2007 10:13 AM