none
Group policy RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I having facing an issue with group policy. I have made few changes to existing group policy and replicated between domains and tried to login who are part of changes made group policy OU, i dont find any changes i have made in GP. I have tried to gpupdate in cmd prompt, thought it might need some time to get changes between domain level waited for hours no luck ..

Can anyone Please help me regd this ...

Thanks
    Bala.
    • Moved by Xing-Bing Yu - MSFT Friday, June 5, 2009 1:58 AM nothing to do with sharepoint (From:SharePoint - Setup, Upgrade, Administration and Operation)
    Wednesday, June 3, 2009 6:56 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

Since there seems nothing to do with sharepoint according to your post, I'll move it to off-topic. Please post it at following forum to get more professional support on group policy:

Group Policy:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverGP/threads

Thanks,

Jerry

Xing-Bing Yu
    Friday, June 5, 2009 1:57 AM
  • did you link that policy the OU which you want apply?

Check the blocked ou to be blocked. Goto your group policy and right click on it and select 'inherit' to apply this GPO last. Because when GPO is inherited then it's applied at the end and it's the important.

Monday, June 29, 2015 6:12 PM
  • Khalid,

I have seen multiple posts by you on very old posts.

This one for instance, is over 6 years old. I doubt the original poster (OP) is still looking for the information.

I realize that you are eager to help, and that is to be commended, so please don't take this wrong.

There are thousands of new topics begging for help :)

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:47 PM
  • OK no problem I didn't look to the date. Just searched for questions and answered. No problem. Thank you.
    Wednesday, July 1, 2015 4:22 AM
  • Hi,

I do that sometimes myself, without noticing :)

That's how I figured you probably were too :)

in fact, I would not have noticed except my RSS reader put the post at the bottom of a long list of posts, and I sort by date.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, July 1, 2015 1:58 PM
  • Thank you!
    Wednesday, July 1, 2015 4:28 PM