C# web application RRS feed

• Question

• I have a web application working in c#, however it does not look nice.

can i some how use a other program to edit the look of my webpage but  still keep the working code? 

I have a .aspx

and if so what it a good website editor that works with C# code?

and how do i use it to edit my .aspx?

would I have to build it 1st in Microsoft Visual Studio? 

• Moved by Eason_H Friday, February 28, 2014 9:42 AM
    Thursday, February 27, 2014 6:44 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Since the issue regards ASP.NET and website deployment. I suggestion you post the question in the ASP.NET forums at http://forums.asp.net/. It is appropriate and more experts will assist you.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Friday, February 28, 2014 4:39 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Thursday, March 13, 2014 2:19 PM
    Friday, February 28, 2014 9:42 AM

All replies

• Hi!

You should look at web, for CSS and jQuery, reading some articles about that, you will gain some experience to style your application.

If you get your question answered, please come back and Alternate TextMark As Answer.
    Web Developer

Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:01 PM
  • Hi,

Since the issue regards ASP.NET and website deployment. I suggestion you post the question in the ASP.NET forums at http://forums.asp.net/. It is appropriate and more experts will assist you.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Friday, February 28, 2014 4:39 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Thursday, March 13, 2014 2:19 PM
    Friday, February 28, 2014 9:42 AM