Why my all pages are not index at MSN se RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can anybody tells me, how I get all pages index in MSN. I have tried every thing but My Pages couldnt get index all.

Can anybody give me suggestion, what strategies I will do to get listed my whole domain pages at MSN.

Thanks

Naeem

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 1:18 PM

Answers

• Hi,

As stated in the past, there is a limit to the size of our index and while we would love to index every page on the web and would love to index every site we currently cannot guarantee that each site will be indexed and we don't guarantee coverage to any site. 

We are growing our index all the time. We quadrupled our index size in the last year and hopefully we will continue to grow the same way next year.  So why does it crawl so many pages and index none?  Because we have to select what we think are the best pages.  Not everyone will agree with the design of the selection and ranking algorithm and we are always working on making selection better.

Brett

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 5:55 PM

All replies

• Hi,

As stated in the past, there is a limit to the size of our index and while we would love to index every page on the web and would love to index every site we currently cannot guarantee that each site will be indexed and we don't guarantee coverage to any site. 

We are growing our index all the time. We quadrupled our index size in the last year and hopefully we will continue to grow the same way next year.  So why does it crawl so many pages and index none?  Because we have to select what we think are the best pages.  Not everyone will agree with the design of the selection and ranking algorithm and we are always working on making selection better.

Brett

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 5:55 PM
  • Hello Naeem,

Can you write the URL of your website .. ? that can help us find issues..

Saturday, April 26, 2008 10:33 PM
  •  

www.igre123igrice.com same thing here. No pages are indexed and I tryed everything. Can anyone see what is going on. I found msn automated emails not helpfull at all. Thanks
    Thursday, May 1, 2008 10:09 AM
  •  

Well we just got the same problem our self’s too.

We are real good listed at LIVE's competitors but at LIVE we wont be found at all.

So if LIVE will be a part of the Market they should speed up there crawl bots to list more sites quickly.

But I hope, that the buy of yahoo will bring more quality and custom satisfaction to LIVE.SEARCHE as well.

Our Site: www.zooki.de / www.zooki.eu  

Friday, May 2, 2008 10:00 AM