More and More thanks RRS feed

• General discussion

• Stephen BootsMVP, ModeratorUsers MedalsUsers MedalsUsers MedalsUsers MedalsUsers Medals

I can not thank you enough you are right and the problem disapeared. Every thing is Ok and the heart bumping red sign disapeared in a min with the magic tuoch of Microsoft.. This Reg Tag accoured when i uninstalled AVG and replaced to OneCare. Readers please download and watch the magic that is transforming infront of your eyes.
    Thank you
    Shibis
    Smilling and happy Cu.

Needed Help
    Monday, August 31, 2009 5:57 AM

All replies

• Glad that all is well for you, Shibis.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Monday, August 31, 2009 11:54 AM
  • Taking advantage of this "more and more thanks" topic I want to give thanks to all the techs I have contacted from One Care.  Their support were fast and accurate.  It's a shame that they are going to discontinue this service, One Care I mean.  Now I am looking for another antivirus that gives me the same service and support.  To all One Care techs, THANK YOU!!!
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 3:05 AM
  • Microsoft Security Essentials might be just what you are looking for - http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/default.aspx
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 4:10 AM