windows live onecare RRS feed

• General discussion

• I am not able to get through to live one care support by email or phone number when I am in a fourteen day trail period starting today but I do get the run around to nowhere and then to no where again and again.
    Sunday, September 13, 2009 7:19 PM

All replies

• I am not able to get through to live one care support by email or phone number when I am in a fourteen day trail period starting today but I do get the run around to nowhere and then to no where again and again.

I really mean " really really stupid
    Sunday, September 13, 2009 7:22 PM
  • You can get help with many One Care issues here but if you want to contact support see the FAQs - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Sunday, September 13, 2009 7:23 PM
  • I'm working for axa assistance Canada and we are doing Medical assistance as well as roadside assistance... nothing related with one care and the only phone number windows live one care provide on their website is our phone number.
    We recieve calls everyday from upset custumers because they can't get in contact with them to cancel their subscription or whatever (and they are not the only one upset about it).

They do not reply to any of our e-mails regarding this mistake and when we call the custumer services of windows, the only thing they can tell us is, and i quote : sorry sir... we can't help you sir!

Good luck if you want to get through them!
    I might be the one answering your call
    Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:35 PM
  • I'm working for axa assistance Canada and we are doing Medical assistance as well as roadside assistance... nothing related with one care and the only phone number windows live one care provide on their website is our phone number.
    We recieve calls everyday from upset custumers because they can't get in contact with them to cancel their subscription or whatever (and they are not the only one upset about it).

They do not reply to any of our e-mails regarding this mistake and when we call the custumer services of windows, the only thing they can tell us is, and i quote : sorry sir... we can't help you sir!

Good luck if you want to get through them!
    I might be the one answering your call

There is not phone number published by OneCare unless you are signed in as a subscriber and then the number is indeed the one for support for the location in which you are registered. The number for Canada and the US is the same. I suspect that people have found an incorrect number someplace or that your number is close to the real support number.
    If you can provide a link to where the callers have found the number that leads them to you, please email that to me sboots@mvps.org and if it is a mistake by Microsoft, I'll forward it to the appropriate parties at Microsoft.
    I can also provide to you (in reply to your email) the actual number for support that you can provide to callers. Since the number is only available to subscribers, it cannot be posted here and will be deleted if it is.
    If you do contact me, please put OneCare in the subject line of the email and include this link:
    http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecaregeneral/thread/fe0cdeb0-9fc4-46b8-947e-ea605bb8d6b8#04f72f7b-5df8-4ef4-84ef-7b684232b967 in the message body.

Thanks and sorry for the fact that you've been getting these calls!
    -steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Wednesday, September 16, 2009 1:15 PM