none
How to make AOT - \Menus (Form) in Ax 2012 using C# RRS feed

• Question

• I am a very new in Ax 2012 and in C# .

I will be grateful , if anyone can help me.I make windows forms application (.NET) and I want to make Form for example with name "Marks" in AOT/Menus/System administration/Common/Users using C#.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/getfile/1113492

• Moved by CoolDadTx Monday, August 21, 2017 2:43 PM Winforms related
    • Moved by Stanly Fan Monday, August 28, 2017 8:10 AM from windows form general
    Monday, August 21, 2017 2:39 PM

All replies

• Hi Vladislav,

>>How to make AOT - \Menus (Form) in Ax 2012 using C#

You can create menu items to provide access to forms, reports, classes, jobs, and queries. You can also create menus. All these procedures are performed in the Application Object Tree (AOT).

If you want to create a menu and a menu item, you can refer to the following document in MSDN:

How to: Create Menus and Menu Items [AX 2012].

Note:

1, The link you provided is invalid.

2, Your issue is more related about Microsoft Dynamics AX, it will be more appropriate to ask your question at Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum for dedicated information.

Best Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 1:43 AM