Extract highlighted text in PDF RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to write a tool which can extract highlighted text from the pdf and export the text into another pdf file. Can somebody give me directions how to do that.

if you think some tool already has that capacity, please let me know. Most of the tool I know just extract the summary like the location of the highlighted portion but not the actual text associated with it.

reards,

Avesh

• Moved by Harry Zhu Friday, June 26, 2009 1:58 AM (From:Visual C# General)
    Friday, June 19, 2009 1:36 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

The question relating to extract text from pdf file is beyond the scope of c# forum , please try to refer to:
    http://www.adobe.com/support/acrobat/

Harry
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, November 26, 2013 3:29 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, December 24, 2013 12:06 AM
    Monday, June 22, 2009 2:49 AM
  • There is a really simple yet robust tool for extracting highlights and notes from your pdf-files available at: http://www.sumnotes.net . Not only it supports various advanced features like selective extraction or predictive extraction, but it also allows you to save extracted highlights into TXT or DOC files. All desktop browsers and operating systems are supported. We are in cloud, so no installation is needed. And yes, it is for free. Try it out.
    Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:46 AM
  • www.pdfhighlights.com extracts all your highlights and annotations from multiple PDFs into a single report from which you can click through to the PDF containing each annotation.

If you sync your tablet/ipad with your desktop using something like dropbox, then all your ipad pdf annotations will be reportable from your desktop.
    Thursday, November 27, 2014 1:15 PM