Microsoft Office Updates RRS feed

• Question

• After Installing updates for office and windows 8,1 my programs do not work properly

When I start working in a program it switches off after a few seconds. The cursor switch off and I cannot type

this message took more than ten clicks in the working area to restart the cursor.

Please help

Sunday, November 3, 2013 8:24 AM

Answers

All replies

• Since the latest updates and Windows 8.1all my programs have got a problem.

every few seconds the program stops working. The cursor disappears. I then have to click back in the program to start working again. I had to click ten times in this message box to type this message.

Please help

• Merged by George Hua Monday, November 4, 2013 8:10 AM similar issue
    Sunday, November 3, 2013 8:07 AM
  • Thank you very much for your feedback.

Since this forum is for developers to discuss questions about Office Development technologies such as VBA, VSTO, Apps for Office .etc., to get more effective response:

If you encounter issues while upgrading OS to Windows 8.1, please repost your questions to Technet Windows 8.1 General forum;

If your Office does not work after upgrading Windows 8.1, please repost your question to:

Office 2013 Technet Office 2013 and Office 365 ProPlus - Planning, Deployment, and Compatibility

Office 2010 Technet Office 2010 - IT Pro General Discussions

Other Office version Technet Office Legacy Versions - IT Pro General Discussions

Regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, November 4, 2013 3:56 PM