lottery RRS feed

• Question

• dear sir :

i received cuples aweek ago am won the price with microsoft has been held in uk an the sent me all the information and the bank details they need me to transection to my account my quistion is that true the microsoft dose withdrow ? and see the below the bank information they sent :Dear Mubarak Khamis Al Nuaimi,

This is to notify you that we have received instructions from our valuable customer, Nokia Corporation, to transfer the amount of 400,000.00 GBP (Four hundred thousand Great British Pounds) to your bank account via wire transfer.

Unfortunately, due to problems arising from restrictions imposed by the government of your country on transfers of large amount, we cannot wire 400,000.00 GBP directly to your account. You should know by now that due to rise in international terrorism, drug related offences and money laundering schemes; large sums of money being transferred face severe international scrutiny by various foreign and local authorities and monetary bodies hence making it difficult to achieve large transfer directly.

The restriction imposed by the government of your country does not allow the direct wire transfer of funds above 300,000.00 GBP from our bank to your bank. We cannot break the amount into smaller parts because the fund deposited in your name is insured to its real amount and is yet to be liquefied. Your funds are covered under hard insurance policy and we cannot violate this policy.

In order to solve this problem, we have successfully set up a non resident bank account for you at our bank. With your new account at our bank, you can transfer your funds in what ever proportion that is convenient for you at any time. Using our personal online banking service, you can transfer your funds to any bank account in the world in installments or in bits.

Your new account was successfully created some few minutes ago and 400,000.00 GBP has been successfully debited from Nokia Corporation's account and credited to your new account with us. Please find the details of your account below:

THIS IS THE NAME  OF THE BANK MANGER .

Alexander Schibetta
    Fund Manager
    NatWest Bank PLC
    8 George Street,
    Edinburgh,
    Midlothian EH2 2SB
    United Kingdom

Tel: +44-770-007-5934
    Fax: +44-700-580-0029

PLEASE I NEED THE ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 8:57 AM