none
incorect redirectment RRS feed

All replies

• Hi There-

It looks like the link that was posted by the user is redirecting to a location on the actual MSDN site.  Let me see if I can ask a contact on the MSDN team where the correct link is.

I'll get back to you.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Wednesday, June 25, 2008 7:38 AM
  • well, the fact is that this *is not the only link with problems*. i've encountered the same problem with other links. i had not this problem on the "old" forum. please make sure that the problem is not here.
    Lucian Baciu, MSP, MCTS, http://studentclub.ro/lucians_weblog
    Friday, June 27, 2008 11:39 AM
  • I've run into this problem a few times when I try to sign in. I think I got redirected to a Spanish version once, and today I'm getting redirected to Taiwanese. Usually all I'm doing is putting my pc on Standby, then return (browser still open) and come to the forums where I'm no longer signed in (note: I didn't sign out last night, just went on standby). I click on the sign in link and next thing I know I'm on the login page for Taiwan. Once I sign in, however, it's back to English and en-US is part of the url.

The only other way I've found to fix this is to clear the browser cookies then reload the MSDN forums. After that the sign in page correctly appears in English.

Document my code? Why do you think it's called "code"?
    Friday, July 4, 2008 3:01 PM