i need to activate again RRS feed

• Question

• i had to do a system recover.i then tried to load live onecare and did that ok but when it came time to go to register it an error message 8059 came up.instructed me to return to once care and click activate again.there is no such thing found. i have uninstalled and reinstalled this 3 times and still nothing works.all i want is to get this up and running and all i get is nothing but do this and do that from the auto system with nothing working.i can not get to live support due to the product id never stays the same the #'s have changed 3 times in last 24 hrs.just send me a link to get this registered.

Sunday, December 2, 2007 8:52 PM

Answers

All replies

• Had the same trouble today when I uninstalled WLOC to upgrade to ver 2.0. Everything seemed to load alright but never got to access WLOC and complete the installation. Did this same thing yesterday and everything went fine. Thinking maybe MS is having problems today?????

Monday, December 3, 2007 12:03 AM
  • Please contact support if you continue to encounter the 8059 error -

How to reach support - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve
    Monday, December 3, 2007 12:51 AM
  • I HAVE DONE ALL OF THAT.NO MATTER WHAT I DO NOTHING WORKS I NEED PHONE SUPPORT OR A LINK JUST TO CLICK THE ACTIVATE AGAIN BUTTON.AND NOW I JUST LOOKED AND IT SAYS MY ACCOUNT IS N O LONGER ACTIVE.I JUST BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT 3 WEEKS AGO.THIS IS SO STUPID THE MORE I COMPLAIN TO MICROSOFT THE WOSE IT GETS. I KNOW YOU CAN TRACK MY MAC ADDRESS AND SEE IT WAS JUST ACTIVATED A FEW WEEKS AGO.SO GET ME SOME REAL HELP.NO MORE RUN AROUNDS.

Monday, December 3, 2007 1:28 AM
  • I'm sorry that you feel that providing instructions on how to reach support is worthless, but that is the best avenue for help.

-steve

Monday, December 3, 2007 1:31 AM