none
Internet Explorer stinks

Question

• There are few things in life that suck worse than IE - but none readily comes to mind. It constantly freezes up and on established sites such as HuffPo, sites for large retailers , etc.  And I have the latest and fastest speed available from Comcast (plus a very capable laptop) and the latest edition of IE.

I can't tell you how many times I have had to "start over" on an involved project only because my POS IE froze up (i.e. "stopped working").

I guess there's more money in apps then there is in getting your existing crappy programs to work, so I doubt IE will ever stop sucking.

HOWEVER, when I use Chrome or Firefox I don't seem to have any issues.

Good job, guys!

I would imagine someone from MS will delete this post.

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Monday, October 27, 2014 3:04 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Monday, October 27, 2014 1:34 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Internet Explorer forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, October 27, 2014 3:04 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Internet Explorer forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

• also, no one click any of those links.
    Friday, April 6, 2018 6:48 PM