Communicator Mobile VoIP calls? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I downloaded and installed the 2.0.387.0 version of Communicator Mobile 2007 on a HTC with Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional. I fixed the Client Versions Filter and I can send/receive IM just fine. But:

1. Is there a newer version of the CoMo 2007 client?
    2. Why I cannot make or receive a Communicator Calls? When I click a contact, I can see its work, mobile, etc. phone numbers and call then, but I do not see an option to make a Communicator Call as with the desktop client... Also when somebody calls me on the communicator, my desktop client and my Polycom CX700 IP Phone both ring, but the CoMo does not...

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Lubo.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008 12:32 PM

Answers

• Communicator Calls are not a feature of the current versions of communicator mobile :-(

Maybe in later releases this feature will be added (this is what I heard about it)...

Wednesday, January 9, 2008 1:11 PM

All replies

• Communicator Calls are not a feature of the current versions of communicator mobile :-(

Maybe in later releases this feature will be added (this is what I heard about it)...

Wednesday, January 9, 2008 1:11 PM
  • Thank you for you fast reply!

That's what I expected...

Do you know of Microsoft source (some web page, document, etc..) with a list of supported and unavailable features in Communicator Mobile?

Lubo.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008 2:10 PM