I'm not sure where to post this but these are my thoughts on the future of windows RRS feed

• General discussion

• I know this isn't a question, but as a Windows user I feel like this could be the future.

I was just thinking about needs of an operating system of the future, and I want to get my thoughts to the world! I'm not trying to sound stupid, just talking about what the future of Windows could/should be.

I think that Microsoft should take this whole 'Cloud' Idea to the next level. As a user, I believe that my username shouldn't be related to my specific computer, that it should be something I can log into from any computer connected to the internet to retrieve everything I do and am as a user in the Windows world. I want all of my applications and programs to be something that I don't install on my machine. I want them to be something that I associate with my account, that I can retrieve whenever I log in to a computer. I don't want Windows to be my operating system, but to be the system in which I can operate within, no matter the computer, no matter the time, and no matter the place. I want it to contain my memory, ALL of my memory and allow me to access it, wherever I may be.

What do you think? I believe in Microsoft and think this could make them the unprecedented, universally compatible operating system.

Saturday, June 2, 2012 6:17 AM

All replies