Will this forum on StudentRockstar continue after 15th june??? RRS feed

• Question

• Do you feel this forum on Student Rockstar will continue after 15 june or will fade away?
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 1:53 PM

All replies

• Well, that depends right upon the participation of we guys..
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 4:25 PM
  • I don't think so.... that this will continue
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 4:31 PM
  • Well, we all have made some great friends and acquaintances through this forum, shared out views and knowledge for such a long time. I believe that this unique bind that has been formed between us cannot be forgotten so easily.

Further, all of us have contributed a lot in these forums, all kinds of information, be it technical or non-technical, and are thus creating a valuable knowledge base. This, I feel will be noticed and considered by the admins. Also, we being experienced members, would be able to give advice to the newcomers of next year, who would be able to interact with us through this forum.

For all these reasons, I strongly feel that this forum would be kept alive by all of us, with permission from the admin.
    Friday, May 25, 2007 6:31 AM
  • i think this forums will be live, bcoz there is some inportant stuff available in the view of students, also in theview of Microsoft.. they keep this alive and make some changes and get it popular by next year.
    Friday, May 25, 2007 12:52 PM
  • I don't think so it will continue.
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 12:12 AM
  • Dear Friends,

Greetings, I suppose this forum will exist even after the contest. We can always keep in touch with the forums section as long as we were here. Try to support all our friends here.

Regards,

Saturday, May 26, 2007 6:33 AM