none
Workplace Nibble Knowledge Style Education

Question

• Hi is there a way to setup small byte sized bits of learning to enable people to use thier mobile phone for access .. ideall from a wordpress website like lifemasters.co.za...

I want to be able to create simple learning paths though a variety of "nibbles" of knowledge, with some kind of multiple choice questions, to test undertanding, with scoring to either send them back tot the last lesson or move thm on to the next one if they understand sufficiently.

I want to be able to use this in a self mastery, team buildng and leadership subject focus...

Thanks in advancefir any feedback

Tony Dovale

LifeMasters.co.za
    South Africa

• Moved by litdev Friday, May 13, 2016 6:56 PM
    Tuesday, May 10, 2016 9:25 PM

Answers

• Hi is there a way to setup small byte sized bits of learning to enable people to use thier mobile phone for access .. ideall from a wordpress website like lifemasters.co.za...

I

I'd ask on their website or for wordpress I'd try over here.

https://wordpress.org/support/

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Sunday, May 15, 2016 8:55 PM

All replies

• Hi ! Welcome to this forum.

Here is a forum regarding BASIC language programming.

Are you sure you are at the right place ?

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 9:30 PM

I

I'd ask on their website or for wordpress I'd try over here.

https://wordpress.org/support/

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Sunday, May 15, 2016 8:55 PM