WLW theme different than on the '' blog (after refresh theme)

• It would be fantastic if someone could help, I have been using WLW since the beginning and it was perfect, until recently I had decided to change the theme on the blog (, so naturally I had to 'refresh theme' on the WLW, although the theme did change to follow the new theme on the blog, BUT the blog area (where one would write the blog) on WLW is of a different size when compare to the blog itself.

In the past the theme was updated and sync between the blog and WLW beautifully... until now.

Do I need to reinstall WLW?

Thanking you all in advance.

(Bangkok, Thailand)

Saturday, May 16, 2009 4:17 AM

All replies

• Try clearing your Internet Explorer cache, and then try to do refresh theme again, it might have read your theme from the cache.
    -Brandon Turner [MSFT]
    Monday, May 18, 2009 10:08 PM
  • Many thanks Brandon, I have just cleared all cache (delete temp. files and etc.), then refresh the theme, however the issue still remains. In my blog, the blog area was set to 3/4 of the page, however the area in the WLW was full page, so whatever I write in the WLW does not reflect the actual blog.

Many thanks for your suggestion.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 5:49 AM
  • I'm seeing this too on my blog--perhaps due to the recent Spaces release. We'll investigate.

Thursday, May 21, 2009 1:07 AM
  • A gazzillion thanks...

Thursday, May 21, 2009 3:07 PM