UWP Can't Deploy to Local Machine RRS feed

• Question

• So I have two (2) apps but when I attempt to build one I can deploy fine to local machine but when when I attempt to deploy to another I have no local machine option.

How do I get my new app to have the local machine option?

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 2:49 AM

All replies

• Hi Green Bray Games LLC,

I'm not sure this is the right forum for this question, but this might solve your issue:

"Local Machine will deploy the app to your current development machine. This option is only available if your app's Target Platform Min. Version is less than or equal to the operating system on your development machine."

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/debug-test-perf/deploying-and-debugging-uwp-apps

Let us know if that does/doesn't help.

Thanks!

Nate - Xbox Live Forum Moderator

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 4:13 PM

We are going to move you to the Developers UWP forum, they should be able to assist you with this question.

Kam - Xbox Live Forum Moderator

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 4:25 PM

It seems this is a project that exported from unity. This question is out of the scope of UWP forum. If it is a Mixed Reality app, you could ask this question in the Mixed Reality Developer Forum. If it is just a Unity project, you might need to ask about it in the Unity forum for help.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 6:07 AM