Microsoft email service is expiring- but no Winodes Live ID is provided. RRS feed

• General discussion

• I posted this to Microsoft Live OneCare Support  -does anyone has similar concerns as me ?

" I have multiple PC;s in different States and one in another Country - they all have LiveOneCare subscriptions and I use 4 different Windows Live ID's (email addresses) - but when Microsoft send an email to me  to say a service is expiring- You make no mention which Windows Live ID you  are referring too . As the service is directly linked to that Live ID email address, why do you not mention which one it is "

I have to hunt around, track down each PC wherever it is, find out which ID it is linked to and see if that is the one that is about to expire. Much simpler if you just told me upfront?
    Sunday, November 23, 2008 3:08 AM

All replies

• Yes, the email could stand to be more informative. However, you can also check your subscription status at any time by going to http://billing.microsoft.com and signing in with each of your subscription LiveIDs. And, ignoring the email, each copy of OneCare will alert you to an upcoming expiration by turning to Yellow status about 30 days prior to expiration.

-steve

Monday, November 24, 2008 5:36 PM