This is an Off Topic post - why should I NOT post it here? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

This is an Off Topic post, as it has nothing to do with Off Topic posts. I really needed an On Topic category for my post as it would indeed be On Topic there, as any post there would be.

I have not used the forum now for several months, and logged in to peruse recent posts in my subscribed categories. I was very surprised that the latest post was more than 18 hours old.  This seemed strange to me as the forums are usually very busy.  So, this post is a 'test' that I am somehow not missing something. Please ignore/remove/delete this post as you think best, as it will have served its purpose by the time any action has been taken.  Thank you for your indulgence.

Regards Les, Livingston, Scotland

Thursday, July 24, 2014 5:29 PM

Answers

• Hi,

This is a "known" issue at this point.

Sadly, the only way to "know" about it is to subscribe to the forum in an RSS reader....

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

• Marked as answer by leshay Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:10 PM
    Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:02 PM

All replies

• Hi

Yes indeed, it has served it's purpose. Still find it strange the VB forum latest post is so old though.

Regards Les, Livingston, Scotland

Thursday, July 24, 2014 5:31 PM
  • Hi,

This is a "known" issue at this point.

Sadly, the only way to "know" about it is to subscribe to the forum in an RSS reader....

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

• Marked as answer by leshay Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:10 PM
    Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:02 PM