none
Noisy Feedback with internet sound in VC++ RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everybody,

I am developing some software in VC++ to send live voice over the internet. I have based the code on a shareware program called ''fister'. It works ok, I can dial a friend but there is terrible feedback when in use. I have called the same person on Skype with the same computer and with the speakers and microphone in exactly the same places, with the same volume. Skype have clearly solved the problem as there is absolutely no feedback with their software. Has anyone any idea of any software approach to handling feedback?  Peadar, Dublin, Ireland. Wed, 12 July 2017.

• Moved by Baron Bi Monday, July 17, 2017 8:13 AM Third party issues
    Wednesday, July 12, 2017 11:21 AM

All replies

• Hi Peadar O'Colmain,

thanks for posting here.

Please provide more specific information about which method you use. This forum is about c++ development with Microsoft products. For third-party methods, please ask on their own support forum for better support.

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Best Regards,

Sera Yu

MSDN Community Support<br/> Please remember to click &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click &quot;Unmark as Answer&quot; if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact <a href="mailto:MSDNFSF@microsoft.com">MSDNFSF@microsoft.com</a>.

Thursday, July 13, 2017 8:34 AM