why this excelent tools is not avialable RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi I used the trial version of the one care an the product is excelent but I'm very disapointed because well before the trial end I wish to buy the suscription. but it  redirect to the live site without explain me nothing so thats was annoying. after a lot head scratching and blood pressure rising I found this forum and said that if this redirecting is because i was in a country where one care is not for sale.

I'm from Puerto Rico and I dont know why this sowfare is not for sale here. I mean all the law here are the same as the US and much sites also include PR in their list of state for sale in the US. Well maybe some of you could help me with this. come on you are telling me that I have to wait to my next vacation and take my computer with me for buy the sowfare there that insane just telling this. thanks in advance and sorry for my english is pretty bad.  

Thursday, January 10, 2008 2:52 PM

Answers

• Your English is excellent, but hang in there. The activation problem you are facing in Puerto Rico is currently being investigated by Microsoft. You should be able to activate OneCare there and I suspect that there is something set wrong on the server.

-steve

Thursday, January 10, 2008 8:24 PM