Transferring storage folders from POP3 to IMAP

• I just upgraded to Windows 10 on 2 computers. I have Windows Live Mail on both computers. Until today they were both POP3 accounts.

Because I read that POP3 is not going to work much longer I wanted to change to IMAP because I had been told that would probably work. 

I contacted my ISP. The guy accessed my computer remotely and changed my desktop WLM account to IMAP.

I have an extensive set of Storage Folders which I must somehow retain. How do I get those storage folders from my POP3 account into my IMAP account?

Also, the tech did not ask and did not inform me that I should copy the emails in my inbox somewhere before he made the change so I lost them all and there were several which were important. Would using system restore revert my WLM back to a previous state?

I did not have any other accounts synced with my WLM. I had only the account set up through my ISP.

I have a screenshot of what the left side of my WLM account looks like, but I see no place to attach.

Friday, July 29, 2016 5:32 AM