Office 2010 validation RRS feed

• Question

• I purchased Office 2010 Home and Student on April 22 and installed it, using the product key.  30 days lates I got a message that my trial period was over and I should purchase the product.  I uninstalled the trial version, but it will not accept the product key and I'm unable to use the product.   I feel I was cheated as I should not have to purchase a product that can only be used for 30 days for $110.  Who can I call t talk to?  I need a live person that knows what to do. I have been trying to fix this problem for 3 days now and it still isn't right.
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 5:16 AM

Answers

• "Splagnum" wrote in message news:ff879e90-c9ce-4ae1-afd1-7b339926e7d3...
    I purchased Office 2010 Home and Student on April 22 and installed it, using the product key.  30 days lates I got a message that my trial period was over and I should purchase the product.  I uninstalled the trial version, but it will not accept the product key and I'm unable to use the product.   I feel I was cheated as I should not have to purchase a product that can only be used for 30 days for $110.  Who can I call t talk to?  I need a live person that knows what to do. I have been trying to fix this problem for 3 days now and it still isn't right.

Please repost your question in the Office Answers Install forum here...
    They can assist much better than we can

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 7:29 AM