none
Classic asp Disconnected recordset doesnt work against a call to an SP in SQLServer2012 RRS feed

• Question

• HI All,

We have a classic asp site working on SQLServer 2005 on windows server 2003. I am trying to port as much as possible onto windows server 2012 and SQLServer 2012. In the app we have a standard function that returns a disconnected recordset, this is called all over the place and generally works. However, with a particular Stored Proc when I pass this over (SQL Server 2012) via the SQL Server Profiler I can see the SP gets passed. If I run the statement passed (copy and paste from the profiler to Management studio) and run it works. I've ensured the ODBC user that I'm using has read/write and execute permissions on the SP and underlying tables being used by the sp. On return when I do the usual `if not RS.eof' it errors stating that this cannot be performed on a closed object. If I change my statement being passed from an SP to a simple `select * from myTable` it works. IIS is all set up to work with classic asp.

• Moved by 宝宝徐 Friday, September 15, 2017 8:26 AM
    Thursday, September 14, 2017 2:01 PM

Answers

All replies