none
how to access my database through internet? RRS feed

• Question

• so my program have a database in it and the program have lots of getting and setting information from this database.

but this database is supposed to be on a server obviously, but since renting server is something that i put as last thing to do when i want to start full tests and debugging, i keep using database in the project, but if i have plan to later on remove this database from my project and set my program to use the database on my server, how can i do this.

in general i want to know how to connect to a database on my server.and what are the possible changes i should do in my project

• Moved by Tina-Shi Thursday, February 19, 2015 1:28 AM i did not know where forum support this issue
    Wednesday, February 11, 2015 9:05 AM

Answers

All replies

• This TechNet article should get you started:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms175483(v=sql.105).aspx

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 12:55 PM
  • Hi soorena12,

Since this forum is discuss the VS IDE, based on your issue, I am afraid that the issue is out of support of  Visual Studio General Question.

To help you find the correct forum to support this issue,could you please tell me which type database you create, is it a SQL Server or other?

What program you create for the database? If possible, please share some code about your issue here.

If you have any update information about your issue, please tell me.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, February 12, 2015 7:14 AM