Web Scheduler - Error on install RRS feed

• Question

• Web Scheduler failed with follow error on install.

"Product: Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Web Scheduler -- Error 26105. Failed to create web application. (-2147024809 /Root/Conf/Int )"

I ran webscheduler.msi and all look well until I got the above error and then it proceeded to rollback the installation. I then fully patched the server with windows updates, rebooted and tried again and same error. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Tuesday, September 8, 2009 10:33 PM

All replies

• What server are you attempting to install the Web Scheduler on?  It should be installed on the Front-End server.  Do you also by chance have CWA installed on the Front-End (which is unsupported).
    Jeff Schertz, PointBridge | MVP | MCITP: Enterprise Messaging | MCTS: OCS
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009 1:41 PM
  • Hello,

I installed the Standard Edition which has the front end installed server and I actually do have CWA installed. I did not know CWA is unsupported on a standard edition server. Would you recommend deactivating the CWA application?

thank you for your time.
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009 2:15 PM
  • Jeff,

I have deactivated CWA and I am receiving the same error as before. Any suggestions?
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009 2:29 PM
  • Did you ever get this error resolved?  I have the same issue.  My environment is Enterprise server with seperate CWA.

Thursday, October 15, 2009 7:32 PM