none
Crystal Report Error RRS feed

• Question

• I have this error message :

System.TypeInitializationException   HResult=0x80131534   Message=The type initializer for 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument' threw an exception.   Source=CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine   StackTrace:    at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument..ctor()    at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportClass..ctor()   

When I try to run 64X this error shown 

What is the Solution?

Thanks

• Moved by CoolDadTx Monday, October 28, 2019 1:55 PM Third party product
    Sunday, October 27, 2019 12:32 AM

Answers

• Hi Ammar Abu Taima, 

Thank you for posting here.

Since Crystal Report is a third-party product for which we don't provide help, I suggest you post your question in Crystal Report Community for more help.

The C# forum is for C# related question, we discuss and ask the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools here.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 28, 2019 3:03 AM

All replies

• Crystal Reports is a 3rd party component, to you are better of contacting their support (SAP).
    Sunday, October 27, 2019 9:04 AM
  • Hi Ammar Abu Taima, 

Thank you for posting here.

Since Crystal Report is a third-party product for which we don't provide help, I suggest you post your question in Crystal Report Community for more help.

The C# forum is for C# related question, we discuss and ask the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools here.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 28, 2019 3:03 AM