import to money 2006 not working correctly RRS feed

• Question

• I have 6 existing accounts with my Money 2006 software but just opened a new Bank of Hawaii (FIA card services) credit card account. All the other accounts work perfectly when I import QIF files. When I try to import from this account, Money says “Import Complete” and shows that there are 37 unreconciled items to be reviewed, BUT when I actually go to the account in “Banking” none of them show up there. I have tried saving it and importing it under the two .QIF options the bank offers online (.QIF for most financial management software) and also .QIF with 2 digit year for Quicken). Neither work and both show up on my hard drive as being saved as Quicken files. I am trying to avoid entering all the transactions manually. HELP please!!

Tom

Thursday, December 27, 2012 1:02 AM

All replies

• I wonder if there is possibly a mix of dates in mm/dd and dd/mm involved; is there?  If your financial institutions are in the US, they are probably all mm/dd as is your computer.

Are there already visible transactions in the account that you are downloading to?

What are the first two lines of the QIF file?

Thursday, December 27, 2012 3:56 PM